MARGARET AND JEFF - CO-FOUNDERS OF THE PREP STATION
Co-owner and Manager of The Prep Station and Eat Drink Alameda.
Education: BA from UC Berkeley, MBA from JL Kellogg School of Management
Background: Twenty-five years of diverse food industry experience in business development, marketing and executive leadership positions for companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to the earliest stage start-ups. Five years as a commercial kitchen owner/operator.
- President of SPINS, the leading research company for the natural foods industry
- President/COO of Cleanfish, a sustainable seafood branded brokerage company
- President of Global Fresh Foods/BluWrap, a controlled atmosphere packaging technology company revolutionizing supply chains for fresh proteins worldwide
Co-owner and Manager of Eat Drink Alameda and The Prep Station.
Education: BA from UC Berkeley.
Background: Twenty-five years business, retail and inventory planning, published writer, commercial kitchen operator, caterer and food services, recipe development
- Inventory planning and buyer for The Gap, The Nature Company and Macys
- Retail consultant for SAP
- Co-founder of Wonky Kitchen, product and commercial kitchen services company
- Owner and product development for Wonky, packaged snack food distributed in Northern California